piątek, 27 maja 2011

The happiest day and the mistake.

Yesterday in Poland was Mother's Day which supposed to be the happiest day of the year for every mother and I hope it was such for  my mum. I decided I would give her those two little gifts which you can see below. I also think that mums in Poland and in other countries where there is different Mother's Day than the most common one ( second Sunday of May ) should have two Mother's Day. Unfortunately things aren't done this way. But why ? There should be more occasions to make us happy :) Maybe each and  everyone of us should have own list of occasions to celebrate ? For example : whenever I wake up it is time for me to have a blast cause I am alive ;) What shall you say ? Think about at least three reasons why you could be more happier in your life and just bring the happiness to life :).


    It is Mr Oscar wrapped in a foil with a red ribbon. My Mum found him on 
a kitchen table in the morning that day. 


 Mr Oscar though a small guy ( around 18 cm ) was given for the role of the Best Mum  
( za rolę najlepszej mamy - try to say it in polish. Just push the button "Słuchaj" 
and the lady will tell you how to say it ;). When Mum got it she behaved like those actors: 
I don't know if I am worthy enough to have it. So I told her that giving Oscars always 
raises controversy so she can chill out. Just me ;) Sorry Mum ;) 


 This is Mr Oscar after ceremony. A bit drunk and unstable but still standing.


 And the diploma with wishes for the lady who gave birth to me.

 The last thing I wanna share with you is that yesterday I also noticed a mistake. Just for the record if I make a mistake please correct it so I can be better in English :) So my mistake : 

kYy1Rx on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

Yes, there is a mistake in the title of my blog :(  I even did the right form of it here but I don't know if I manage to do it.... cause I was thinking about another mistake which appeared in the name of the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness" based on  facts so maybe I should leave it that way cause some mistakes are just necessary ;) Lol. And if you haven't seen that movie maybe this will encourage and inspire you to do so. You got a a dream, you gotta protect it 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz