poniedziałek, 4 lipca 2011

Let's start baby

Sometimes it is so hard in life however it is good to never give up and start again that is why I have decided to start this Mission in life where I would put all the inspiring videos and quotations to lift, I hope, a spirit of  many ;)
There were lots of things happening lately in my life... Many visits at the doctor's. Some of them really brought hope to my life, others were... hopeless. But I think everything happens for a reason so it is better not to lose your hope.
Have fun :) Cheers ;)

4 komentarze:

  1. Ps. The next post will be about Trevor's girl.... Wait and see ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. A znasz film "Rudy" z 1993? O niepoddawaniu się podobno. Nie widziałam. Może Cię zaintryguje :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Znamy towarzyszko ! Już mamy na yt : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cg6t3w9EzQ :D Ale też nie oglądałam całego...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. To może Murderball - gra o życie? Dokument. Będzie na ale kino 12go lipia.

    OdpowiedzUsuń