niedziela, 21 sierpnia 2011

The funniest thing is....

when I was born I was really healthy baby and there was no sign on heaven or earth that such terrible disease could come... After birth I got 9 points in Agpar score and weighed 3500g... 

So maybe somewhere along the line a bad fairy came and put a spell on me that I can't be happy and live healthy live. This happened somewhere around third week of my life....(Has anoyone maybe have heard about gathering of witches around 20 to 31 April 1984 in Poland ? Cause then I would know who's responsible for that ;)....

When you look at the picture below you will see how my big toes in left and right foot differ. My older sis who was then 7 years old had noticed that.... I can't even imagine how my Mum must have been terrified and frightened... 

This violet stain on my stomach is from some kind of medicine.

And a close-up boys and girls. I know you want it ;) Who can see a difference? The best answers win ;)


  
    That is all for now. Stay tuned.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz